Filed under A&E, Top Stories

Colonial students’ many thoughts on ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’

Courtesy Walt Disney Co.

Courtesy Walt Disney Co.

COLONIAL SCHOOL — “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” is coming out today (Dec. 14). Students have predictions about what might happen and opinions on what they like and don’t like.

“I am predicting  Luke Skywalker is going to turn to the dark side,” said Maggie Memoli.

Maggie also said, “The movie isn’t going to be the best one.” She said her all-time favorite Star Wars movie is “A New Hope.” She really likes the character Ray in the current trilogy.

“I’m looking forward to Luke Skywalker because he will be acting and looking old,” said Darcy Clarke. “I like the first movie because my favorite characters were in it. Also, I like really corny movies.”

"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" is going to be

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

“I do not think this will be the best movie,” said Eloise McGibbon “The originals are the best ones.”

“I am looking forward to seeing the new adventures,” said Ava Karame. Ava couldn’t pick a favorite Star Wars movie “because they are all so good. There is always something that happens and it interests me.”

Finbar Doyle has a different point of view: “The movies are annoying because a lot of people die. The creators don’t think of the next movie in the series, and the good characters always die, so they’re not in it.

Noah Sherbansky said, ”It is going to be the best movie.” He said he expects it will be the last movie so the creators will put the best action in it.

“It is going to be a great movie because I saw the trailer and spoilers,” said Will Russello. “I am thinking that Luke Skywalker is going to die or do something evil.”

About the Writers
Arden Keough, Staff Reporter
Arden Keough loves to play soccer. Her team is the Power. Her hobbies are sports and acting. She loves to write. She also loves gymnastics. Her favorite movie is “Backbend Kickover.” Her favorite food is mac and cheese.
Alex Dolen, Staff Reporter
My name is Alex Dolen. My favorite sport is swimming. I swim over the the summer. I love reading books. My favorite book is “Dragon Rider.” I love writing in the Colonial newspaper. This is my first year doing it. My favorite color is blue. My favorite food is dairy because I love cheese and...
Ella Klossner, Staff Reporter
My name is Ella, and I love soccer. I am on the Gazelles with Alex. I love my family and friends. I have a younger brother Jake. I have two crazy dogs name Lucky and Scooby. My favorite colors are white, blue and yellow because I love Pelham and that’s its colors. My favorite food...
4 Comments

4 Responses to “Colonial students’ many thoughts on ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’”

1. Julia Findikyan on December 18th, 2017 8:33 PM

First Star Wars story ever written by girls! Great job! 🙂

[Reply]

Ella Klossner Reply:

thanks

[Reply]

2. syrus preftakes on January 30th, 2018 4:45 PM

Great job

[Reply]

3. max halvorson on February 8th, 2018 11:13 AM

it is good and stuff

[Reply]

*