Filed under A&E

Students have mixed views on new summer movies (from our June print edition)

COLONIAL SCHOOL — This summer many great movies for kids are coming out. For example, “Incredibles 2” is an action movie that involves an average family that has super powers. The movie will be released June 15.

Another good summer movie is “Hotel  Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation.” The film is about a family of monsters that goes on a vacation on a monster cruise. A lot of other movies will also be coming out during the summer.

Sophie Kim said, “I want to see ‘Incredibles 2’ because it is a continuation of the first movie. In the first movie, the baby didn’t do anything, but the baby will be a main character. It is going to be an action-packed movie.”

It is going to be an action-packed movie.”

— Sophie Kim

There are many more people who want to see “The Incredibles 2” and have good opinions on it.

Anna Sheils said, “I want to see ‘Teen Titans Go’ because the show is super good. I predict it’s going to be funny because they never have made a movie of the show.”

Nick Fabozzi said, “I want to see ‘Teen Titans’ because I like the show, and I think they’re going to save the city. I think it is going to be a happy movie.”

“Teen Titans Go” is based on a popular animated TV series.

Madelyn said, “I want to see ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ because I want to see the movie and what happens.”

The Jurassic Park franchise returns to theaters this summer with “Jurassic World.” It’s got dinosaur fans excited.

Ian Feldman and Oliver Bronson said they want to go to “Jurassic World” because it is about dinosaurs and they like dinosaurs. Both boys agreed dinosaurs are coming to attack the city in the movie.

About the Writers
Ella Klossner, Staff Reporter
My name is Ella, and I love soccer. I am on the Gazelles with Alex. I love my family and friends. I have a younger brother Jake. I have two crazy dogs name Lucky and Scooby. My favorite colors are white, blue and yellow because I love Pelham and that’s its colors. My favorite food...
Lucy Cole, Staff Reporter
My name is Lucy Cole and my favorite things to do are dance, go hiking and camping.  Next year, I want to manage the Student Life section because I like to see what other students think about what is going on. My favorite color is navy blue because it is just the right color for...