Filed under A&E

Students have mixed views on new summer movies (from our June print edition)

COLONIAL SCHOOL — This summer many great movies for kids are coming out. For example, “Incredibles 2” is an action movie that involves an average family that has super powers. The movie will be released June 15.

Another good summer movie is “Hotel  Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation.” The film is about a family of monsters that goes on a vacation on a monster cruise. A lot of other movies will also be coming out during the summer.

Sophie Kim said, “I want to see ‘Incredibles 2’ because it is a continuation of the first movie. In the first movie, the baby didn’t do anything, but the baby will be a main character. It is going to be an action-packed movie.”

It is going to be an action-packed movie.”

— Sophie Kim

There are many more people who want to see “The Incredibles 2” and have good opinions on it.

Anna Sheils said, “I want to see ‘Teen Titans Go’ because the show is super good. I predict it’s going to be funny because they never have made a movie of the show.”

Nick Fabozzi said, “I want to see ‘Teen Titans’ because I like the show, and I think they’re going to save the city. I think it is going to be a happy movie.”

“Teen Titans Go” is based on a popular animated TV series.

Madelyn said, “I want to see ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ because I want to see the movie and what happens.”

The Jurassic Park franchise returns to theaters this summer with “Jurassic World.” It’s got dinosaur fans excited.

Ian Feldman and Oliver Bronson said they want to go to “Jurassic World” because it is about dinosaurs and they like dinosaurs. Both boys agreed dinosaurs are coming to attack the city in the movie.

About the Writers
Ella Klossner, A&E Editor

My name is Ella, and I love soccer, lacrosse, basketball, skating, skiing and swimming. I am on the Rebels with Alex Dolen. My favorite book is "Harry...

Lucy Cole, Student Life Editor

My name is Lucy Cole, and my favorite things to do are Irish step dancing, go hiking and camping. I also like to surf, sail and play soccer.

I like...