Filed under News, Top Stories

Pasta night big hit with all grades for food, fun, raffles (includes slideshow)

PMHS — Pasta Night 2019 was a big hit with Kindergartners through fifth graders as they enjoyed the pasta and desserts. The raffle was popular with many kids.

“The best part of Pasta Night is the raffles because you get prizes, and that can cost you a lot of money,” said Julian Matteoni. “I like Pasta Night because I get to hang out with my friends. It is very fun because there are cringy songs.”

It is very fun because there are cringy songs”

— Julian Matteoni

Gia Baez said, “I like Pasta Night because we can dance. I love the pasta.”

“I think the best part of Pasta Night is being with my friends,” Anaji Shekher said.

Sophie Kim said, “I like Pasta Night because of the raffles because there were many prizes. I think it was fun because you get to do so many activities like raffle, dancing, friends and food.”

About the Contributors
Alex Dolen, Student Life Editor

My name is Alex Dolen. My favorite sport is lacrosse. In the summer, I swim and ride horses at Mackinac. I love reading books. My favorite book is "Harry...

Ella Klossner, A&E Editor

My name is Ella, and I love soccer, lacrosse, basketball, skating, skiing and swimming. I am on the Rebels with Alex Dolen. My favorite book is "Harry...

Arden Keough, News Editor

Arden Keough loves to play soccer. Her team is the Ambush. Her hobbies are lacrosse, soccer and swimming. She loves to write. Her favorite book is "Fish...

1 Comment

One Response to “Pasta night big hit with all grades for food, fun, raffles (includes slideshow)”

1. Vijay Ranganathan on January 23rd, 2019 1:39 PM

I loved this story!

*