Third Grade visits Pelham Palace to get taste of China

Colonial Times file photo

Colonial Times file photo

PELHAM—The third graders of Colonial recently paid a visit to Pelham’s Chinese and Japanese restaurant, Pelham Palace. There, they tried different kinds of food, including dumplings, rice, rolls, noodles and broccoli with chicken.

They learned how another culture eats different foods and lives different lifestyles.

Leo Spunberg in class 3L said he was very excited since the beginning of the year to go to Pelham Palace and loved all the food.

Ava Karame  (3A) favorite foods were the noodles, the chicken and the fried rice. She loved Pelham Palace.

Mrs. Anita Adolphus, who has been teaching the third grade for three years, said she likes Pelham Palace because it’s a great cultural experience for the students and because in third grade students learn about China. Her favorite dishes are the orange chicken and the chicken and broccoli.

About the Writers
Kira Findikyan, News Editor
Kira Findikyan loves everything pink. She loves soccer, acting, singing, basketball, newspaper and piano. Kira has an identical twin sister, older brother and awesome dog Henry. Her favorite food is Mac and Cheese which she would eat for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner if she could and she loves the Harry Potter and Percy Jackson series...
Skyler Austin, Staff Reporter
Once upon a time,  I was born in N.Y. City. I moved to Pelham when I was about five. I love soccer and theater. I also have two brothers, and my favorite color is light blue
3 Comments

3 Responses to “Third Grade visits Pelham Palace to get taste of China”

1. Sabine Bushong on March 10th, 2017 1:15 PM

i remember this oh i lovvvvvveeeee Chinese food when i eat it i feel happy

[Reply]

2. Claire Van-Praagh on March 10th, 2017 1:44 PM

Great story Skyler and Kira!

[Reply]

3. Kira Findikyan on April 1st, 2017 2:40 PM

Thanks Claire!!!🍱

[Reply]

*